International Students Affected by the Pandemic Can Now Apply for Open Work Permit

A new policy was announced by the Government of Canada for International students with expired or expiring PGWP. Students unable to gain the required work experience due to COVID will be allowed to stay in Canada by applying for an open work permit. Another group to be deeply affected by the ongoing pandemic? International students. Recognizing that COVID may have impacted an…
Read more